1and1 Email IONOS was established in 1988 in Germany. United Internet owns the company. 1and1 IONOS, a web hosting company, is very popular with users. Other services include domain registration, email service and cloud hosting. 1and1 can also be referred to by 1and1 Telecommunication.
Users often have issues accessing 1and1. Different devices have different 1and1 email settings.
It is therefore important to learn how to configure 1and1 email server settings. These are the steps for configuring 1and1 email settings.
1and1 email Android email settings
It is simple to set up 1and1 email settings for your android. You will need to create an account on 1and1.com in order to set up 1and1 email preferences.
Follow these steps to set up 1and1 email settings for your device.
1) The user must open Android mobile and navigate to the Settings.
2) Find the Accounts option, and choose it.
3) Click on the Add Account option in the list.
4) If you wish to set up 1&1 IMAP settings click the tab Personal (IMAP). 5) Enter your account credentials, which include your password and email address. Add your email address, click Next, and then enter your password. 7) On the next page, the user must enter the 1&1 email settings. Next, add imap.ionos.com to the Server field. Click on next.
8)When the Outgoing server settings page opens, enter the 1&1 SMTP settings:smtp.ionos.com. Click on Next to accept the settings you choose from the list. 10) The User will have the option to modify the account name as well as the name shown to receivers. You can choose to change or keep it the same. Click Next.
These steps will allow the user to access their 1and1 account from Android. You must ensure that 1and1 email settings are correctly configured. Accessing your account is possible only through the 1and1 email settings.
1and1 email settings iphone
Although the settings for iOS and Android are quite different, 1and1 mail settings is the same. Both Android and iOS have similar 1and1 email settings. It’s easy to set up a 1and1 account on your iPhone.
To set up 1and1 email for your iPhone, follow the steps below.
1) First, you will need to open Settings on your device.
2) Click on the Password and Accounts button.
3)Click Add Account, then choose “other” from the drop-down menu.
4)Click the Add Mail Account button on the next page.
5)Insert your account credentials, including your email address and account name. 6) Choose whether you would like to use IMAP protocol or POP protocol, and enter the appropriate settings.
7)In case you choose IMAP, enter imap.ionos.com in incoming mail server mail settings. Your email address and password should be added to your account.
8) In the outgoing mail server section add smtp.ionos.com to Hostname, and then enter your username and password.
9) Click on the desired options to save your settings.
These steps will allow you to access your 1and1 account via iPhone.
Read Also: How to Godaddy Email Login
Outlook 1and1 email settings
You might be wondering if Outlook mail can access 1and1 emails. It is possible to access it from Outlook mail. You will need to create your 1and1 email address on your Outlook mail.
Follow these steps to set up an 1and1 email address.
1. Open Outlook Mail. Click on the File tab.
2) Click on Account Settings, then select New in the Email Section. Click on Next to enable the server settings.
4) You will need to log into Internet Email addresses and then add your 1&1 account details. 5) Add your credentials, including your name as well as your email address.
6) Choose IMAP in the box and then add server settings.
7)Write “imap.1and1.com” in the incoming email, and “993” in the incoming port.
8) Enter smtp.1and1.com into the field of outgoing mail, and 587 in the outgoing port. Log in to your account and type your password and email address again. 10) Click on the Test Account Settings button to verify that everything is working.
These steps will allow you to set up 1and1 email settings.
1and1 pop3 settings
You have the option to create your account using either IMAP or POP server settings. POP3 settings make it easy to set up your account. To set up an incoming mail server using POP3, follow the steps below.
|Setting the Server Address|
|For SSL encryption, setting port|
|Setting Port (Unsecured).|
These steps should be followed exactly.
SMTP is an outgoing mail server. The user must activate the SMTP authentication option.
If you wish to set up an outgoing server for POP3, you will need to follow these 1and1 smtp settings. Follow these steps.
|Set the Server Address|
|Setting port (for SSL)|
|Set Port (TLS/STARTLLS, an alternative for SSL)|
1and1 FTP settings
FTP, or File transfer protocol, is used to transfer files between computers. FTP is required to transfer files. It can be used by web hosting for uploading and downloading files. FTS comes in two versions: SFTP or FTPS. Both of these variants can be used to secure transfer files.
These steps are included in the fts settings.
1) To access fts, the user must install an fts software.
2) You can save your data, including credentials, in the Fts Program.
* FileZilla is required to save SFTP access data for Linux packages. * Windows packages: You must save FTPS access data to WinSCP.
3) You can copy files such as web pages or pictures from your operating system to the internetspace.
* Linux contracts: FileZilla requires that files be transferred via SFTP. * Windows contracts: Files must be transferred via FTPS using WinSCP
What is the Get You Fix connection to 1and1?
Get You Fix is not directly associated with 1and1. GetYouFix provides useful tips and information that you can use online to solve any technical or non-technical problems. Access to the internet is essential. GetYouFix helps users solve common issues online.
A team of customer executives are available to help users. They can be reached via email or phone for a minimal fee. All of your problems are only a click away. You can reach us at any time, just connect with us and let us solve all your problems!